Friday, April 22, 2011

Rutgersfest 2011 Shooting Victim Video!

"Niggas Is Letting LOOSE! ... 
I got some world-star footage, baby!"


Best quotes of this video:

"Niggas is letting loose."

"God, yo."

"That shit was like a nine." ... "Forty-five!" ... "That was something light." ... "That wasn't that loud." ... "Forty-five is way louder."

"I don't wanna get in trouble. Yo, let me get behind you."

"He's done fo' life. It's like ova."

"This nigga just got shot at Rutgersfest."

"He got shot in the ass?" ... "Nah, he got shot in the side." ... "Well, at least he's all right."

****

Yeah, tell me these guys are Rutgers students ... Did they receive all their gun knowledge at Rutgers? 
PA-LEEZE!


All I wanna do is just pop pop pop and a-ka-ching and take your money ... No one on the corner has 
swagga like us. Hit me on my burner, prepaid wireless. We pack and deliver like UPS trucks, already 
going to Hell, just pumping that gas. (Paper Planes - M.I.A.)



No comments:

Post a Comment