Saturday, April 23, 2011

If I Said I Want Their Bodies Now ...

... Would You Hold It Against Me?


Gimme Something Good, Don't Wanna Wait, I Want It Now.

     Check out Britney Spears tweet in response to this video ... She LOVES it ... In fact, she thinks our Marines are super FIERCE!

     Shout out to the Marines of the 266 Rein and HMLA 169 ... You can rock Britney better than Britney rocks Britney anymore. I prefer this video to this video!

     Oh, and by the way ladies, TOTAL DIBS ON THIS DUDE! He's got moves ... hahaha.


... And, fo' realz, THIS ONE --> ... DAMN.

****

There's a promise I need you to make - while I'm gone, you take care of the love and I'll deal with the hate. Don't worry about me. I'll be all right. Just care for your children and sleep tight. I'll keep you safe on my watch tonight. (On My Watch Tonight, US Marine Mike Corrado)


No comments:

Post a Comment