Sunday, April 24, 2011

On A Scale of One to JBeibz, How Happy Did The Easter Bunny Make You?

      Easter marks the resurrection of Jesus Christ for Christians all around the world ... This teenager is extremely excited about it ... Maybe she's singing hymns or something.


     Oh wait ... Never mind ... She just got Justin Bieber tickets in an Easter egg ... I guess God loves her a whole lot, especially because they're front row tickets and "he might be able to see [her] and ... it's the best day of [her] life ... NO NO, the day he falls in love with [her] is gonna be the best day of [her] life."


Happy Easter!

****

In all seriousness though, Happy Easter to those celebrating. Enjoy your day. And here's the song that this blog reminded me of ...

There's never a question in your message, never a moment without your presence. There's never a doubt in my mind that I'll wake up to find your Glory defined and I will finally bow at your feet. I will lift up your name in honor and praise. When I cross over Jordan, I know that I'll be running home to you. (Glory Defined, Building 429)


No comments:

Post a Comment