Friday, April 1, 2011

Just Dance ... Gonna Be Okay! Just Dance!!!!

RUDM '09 Total
     Only about ten and a half hours until the official start of Rutgers Dance Marathon 2011 and I'm super excited to be dancing for my third year in a row! HOLLAAAAA. 32 hours of non-stop fun ... Well, until about hour 19 or 20. That seems to be when everyone gets tired and grumpy ... but then around hour 26, people's personalities begin to pop back out like daisies because they know that the families will soon be coming in and they know they are doing this all FTK, FOR THE KIDS. 
     Every year I've been involved, either as a dancer or a volunteer, has been an amazing experience and I expect this year to be no less. 
     I'm so excitedddddd ... I just can't hold it in! I will probably try to post a blog or two during the Marathon so look out for that. Hoping to break last year's record of money raised for the Embrace Kids Foundation of $378,001.75!
     If you are interested in helping to make that happen, donations are still being accepted ... They can be accepted all weekend long until the end of the marathon. Just click here.

Some of my beautiful Alpha Chi Pledge Sisters at DM '10

No comments:

Post a Comment