Thursday, April 14, 2011

Didn't Your Mother Tell You Your Face Could Get Stuck Like That?

     Don't get me wrong, I think graduate was the right decision for me ... And I am (for the most part) enjoying my classes ... But the weather is getting nicer (crossing my fingers) and vacation is so close soooo ...
     If my graduate classes do not end soon, and I need to continue writing papers that turn my brain to mush while I could be outside in the sunshine, and the classes continue to bore me to death ... I may end up like this girl.


     No, seriously, one more yawn and that's it ... It's lolli-sticks for me. And they better have lolli-POPS attached to them if they plan on keeping me sitting there with them shoved in my mouth.



MMMMM ... Sweetness.

My boy Lollipop, you make heart go giddy-up. You are as sweet as candy. You're my sugar dandy. (My Boy Lollipop - Millie Small)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment