Saturday, April 9, 2011

Backstreet's Back, Bitches!

     Sooooooo ... The Heaven's opened up and dropped a present on the world on Tuesday (which I didn't discover until Thursday) and I am sharing it with you today.

ARE YOU READY FOR IT?!?!?!?!?!?!

The Backstreet Boys have released a new single ... "Don't Turn Out The Lights"!!!!!

     Ok, so it features New Kids On The Block ... But they are on tour with them so I'll allow it. OH EMMM GEEEEEEEEEE, it is amazing. Classic Backstreet Boys GOLD. None of that rock-esque, poppy-hippy-hoppy stuff they tried doing for a while (which was still amazing ... so does that tell you how SUPER amazing this is!). This is Backstreet Boys doing what Backstreet Boys do best. It's them at their roots. 
     It is so good, there are no words to describe it. You just need to listen to it to believe it. So, here you go.


So, how amazing was that?

     All I want to know now is when are they releasing a NEW ALBUM?! Seriously. They need to. I mean, teasing us hard-core fans with tours (June 12, IZOD Center, WADDUPPPPP!) and new singles and appearances ... But no albums. What is that?
     Seriously, who the heck needs a Backstreet Boys cruise ... When we can have new Backstreet Boys music? Personally, as a fan, I want the music. People probably think I sound crazy, but I would skip the chance of meeting one of my boys for what ... 2 minutes on the ship ... than having 12 new songs that I can enjoy for the REST OF MY LIFE!!!! I mean, what are my chances of meeting Nick Carter on there and having him fall madly in love with me anyway? Like 1 in 10,000 (or however many single women ... and probably married ones ... are on that ship) ... My dreams will be crushed. No thank you.

Side Note on Celebrity Crushes:

     ** I just realized fifteen years of my life has been spent fantasizing about marrying Nick Carter. That's more than half ... Damn ... I need to get a life. **



No comments:

Post a Comment