Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary ... To My Men.

      And on the 20th day of April ... the Lord created the Backstreet Boys ... and all was good in the world.


     18 years ago today, these 5 guys came together and the squeals of screaming girls (and guys) have been filling stadiums since ... 


     I went to my first Backstreet Boys concert in the seventh grade ... saw them again after I graduated college ... and I'm seeing them again on June 12 with New Kids On The Block ... and I will continue to see them until the day they stop touring ... or they break up (although I choose to believe that will never happen).

     Celebrate the remaining 15 minutes of this glorious day by reliving the memories of one song from each of their amazing CD's.


"Get Down (You're The One For Me)" - Backstreet Boys (1996)


"Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" - Backstreet's Back (1997)


"Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely" - Millennium (1999)



"The Call" - Black & Blue (2000)



"Incomplete" - Never Gone (2005)



"Inconsolable" - Unbreakable (2007)


"Straight Through My Heart" - This Is Us (2009)


BONUS: "Don't Turn Out The Lights" - Featuring New Kids On The Block (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment