Sunday, March 27, 2011

Parrot Predicts Pakistan ... And Dies For It. Martyr Status?

     I will be the first to admit I do not understand the sport of cricket ... To me it looks a little bit like someone confused baseball, soccer, and bowling and just went with it ...

++ = 


     But there there is something I do understand and that is winning (Charlie Sheen taught me a little something about that). And I understand that despite the fact that I don't follow cricket, by default, I need to root for Pakistan winning the World Championship ... Just like how every four years, I suddenly become a soccer fan and root for Italy winning the World Cup. You root for your Roots. That's how it works (and we all know the U.S. will never win the World Cup so rooting for Italy is okay in my book).

 ...

     So, as I root for Pakistan as the 2011 Champions, I am pretty confident in their ability to win this thing ... Not only because they have the talent because a fortune-telling parrot named Mali said so. And he said it three times so I mean that's gotta be legit right there. 
     When I first heard this story, I immediately had an attachment to Mali, just like I was attached to Paul, the World Cup Predicting Octopus. I just have a thing for Supernatural Animals, I guess.
     Anyway, after Mali made his prediction that Pakistan would be the World Champ three times, Mali was the victim of murder, folks. Yes, murder.
     An Indian Extremist Group killed poor Mali in cold blood because of his predictions.

RIP Mali. You're Predictions Will Be Missed.


PS. No, I don't know what they are saying in the video ... So don't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment