Friday, March 4, 2011

The Cutest Proposal Stories ...

I just got a "Thank You" card in the mail from my cousin for attending her 25th Wedding Anniversary Party ... And got a Wedding Invitation too! On top of that, it seems like every time I turn around someone I know is engaged or getting married. Did I miss the memo? I just seem to have marriage on the mind more and more these days, as it seems to be all around me.

So, these are just some of the cutest proposal videos and stories I found on youtube ... Enjoy! Oh, and ladies (and men, too ... don't want to discriminate!) grab a box of tissues because you might need some if you're in a gushy mood.





This one made me cry ... Like only Disney Magic can. <3


Hope you enjoyed these. There are plenty more where these came from ... Just didn't want to go overboard. Oh, and if you're looking for a way NOT to propose to someone, here's a hint.



No comments:

Post a Comment