Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good-Bye To Greek

*** Spoiler Alert ***

I've shared the past four years with Cappie, Casey, Rusty, Evan, Rebecca, Ashleigh, Calvin, and Dale and the Beav!) ... and last night I bid them a tearful farewell.




I caught up on the entire season of Greek two weeks ago, and when I checked ABC Family to see what night it comes on (because I watch all my TV online), I was appalled to see it was the season finale last night. When I saw that, I made a few annoyed Facebook comments about how this couldn't be ... grabbed my tissue box ... and then began to stream the episode.

It was all too much, too soon. And where do they get off tearing down the KT house?! ... That came out of left field. I seriously thought that when they showed the Evil Lasker the meaning of Brotherhood, with his paddle and whatnot, he was going to reconsider. Oh, I cried like a baby when the house came down. I just remembered all the good times I shared with those KT's these past 4 years ...


And poor Rebecca, you can tell Evan is still in love with Casey. Hands down ... And some stories were just never even resolved ... Like what ever happened between Calvin and Heath? ... That was just not even touched on. UGH. Seriously ... 

So if any good things came out of the finale ... I'd say that I was 100% exuberant over the fact that Rusty and Ashleigh FINALLY got together because, I mean, COME ON ... Like who didn't see that one coming. 

And, in the end ... Cappie and Casey ended up together ... Just like they were meant to be. <3


"... So I rushed and as luck would have it, somewhere along the way, I learned I found a family - screwed up and dysfunctional like any other family - but a family nonetheless." --- Casey  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment