Sunday, June 26, 2011

You Know What They Say About Little Pants ...

They're for Little Men.

     But I guess poor Dominic didn't the message. 

     This girl is seriously my new hero. She had the guts to pick up the phone (sober or not) and call up Soooo Cute RYAN and tell him just how she felt about him, despite his obvious excuses used during their interaction to get away from her (indigestion? really? ... Come on, Ryan. You can do better than that!). I should take a page from Dominic's book and grow a pair. I can barely compile enough courage half the time to talk to my-world's Soooo Cute Ryan's ... Who cares if he posted her drunk ramblings on Youtube for over a million people to view? ... Better than wondering what would have been ten years from now, right? Maybe Ryan would be her one that got away (clearly he's not ... but still at least she knows). YOU GO, GIRL.


    I thoroughly enjoy her run-down of each of her jobs, along with the spellings of them. "J as in SHOOOOOT!" "I as in I." "U as in Eunice (or Unice)." Hahahaha. This girl is a hoot.

Take all of your wasted honor, every little past frustration. Take all your so-called problems, better put them in quotations. Say what you need to say, say what you need to say, say what you need to say, say what you need to say, say what you need to say, say what you need to say, say what you need to say, say what you need to say. (Say, John Mayer) 


This song is obnoxious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment