Sunday, June 5, 2011

RIP FastPass.

     Attention All FastPassTV Users ... In case you have not used FPTV in the past few days, FastPass is no more. Yep, you read that right. It is dunzo, because one of the site's "alleged" operator's had to go and get himself arrested in Ireland a few days back (although he wasn't technically doing anything illegal).

     Read the story here.    



     UGHHHHHH ... What am I going to do without FastPassTV to pass the time?! ... Actually watch TV!? Like on the set!? That's just crazy talk. That means I actually need to set aside the time to watch my shows. This sucks.
     I have been using that site to stream everything from "Glee" to "Supernatural" to "White Collar" ... Heck, what am I saying. I stream every single show I watch on that site. I don't watch a single show on the television. The only time I watch the television is when I sit down and randomly flip through the channels ... It's never to watch my actual shows.
     UGHHHHHH ... And, you know what else! I stream my movies on there too. Now I need to find somewhere else to stream my movies. Or, even worse, GO TO THE THEATRE! That's just horrible. I feel like someone has just slapped me across the face or pulled my hair out strand by strand.
     If anyone has any clues, where I can start streaming my shows and movies for free, feel free to comment. I'd appreciate it because I am dying here. I need my "Dexter" fix. I am soooo behind.

If I could hear your voice just one more time, maybe I'd be fine, but I guess I won't because it's too late now and I guess you're gone because it's too late now and the pain I feel is all I can take. (How To Survive A Broken Heart, Ben Lee)

1 comment:

  1. 1. this url seems to still work but i think the site isnt really gonna be updated cuz i cant find some movies on it already http://www.fastpasstv.ms/

    2. try cucirca.com for dexter and some other shows

    3. i also just started using sidereel.com

    and dont forget the networks own websites

    ReplyDelete