Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Monday, Monday ... And Her Moment

     Rebecca Black released her new single "My Moment" today ... and she is probably partyin' it up right about now and rightfully so.
     I am once again blown away by her ballsssss. She straight up told the haters "see you later, can't talk to you right now, I'm getting my paper, said I'm doing big things, things you never dreamed of ... 'cause I'm 'bout to blow up!"
     Hell yeah, Rebeeca, you tell them!!! While everyone else your age is hanging at the mall, not buying anything because they can't afford an Auntie Anne's pretzel, and straight up wishing they can get a job because their 14-year-old selves can't get working papers for anything besides a paper route, you are recording not only your own music videos but starring in them with Katy Perry! So, you do you ... and ignore the haters.


Alarm clock starts ringing. Who could that be singing? It's me, baby, with your wake up call! How do you like me now? How do you like me now, now that I'm my way? Do you still that I'm crazy standing here today? I couldn't make you love me but I always dreamed about living in your radio. How do you like me now? (How Do You Like Me Now, Toby Keith)


Side note: Another reason why Rebecca Black has had a great year compared to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment