Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hooked On The Ice Cold Cool Hoff

     "Baywatch" hunk. "Knight Rider" hottie. "Spongebob" human. (And of course, who can forget German pop star.) David Hasselhoff is a lot of things ... and soon he will be coming to a freezer near you, if he hasn't already. And I cannot wait to lick that popsicle.
     Del Monte Iced Refreshment released a Hoff-inspired icicle called the Hoffsicle to celebrate National Ice Cream Week after the Hoff was named 2011's smoothest TV star.
     And in case anyone is wondering, TODAY is National Ice Cream Day and, for you ice cream lovers, there are some great deals. Carvel is offering one free kid's cup or cone with any adult purchase ... and Baskin Robbins is offering one cone for $0.99 when you buy any other cone! ... I just wish I could be served those cups and cones by the Hoff himself!


     I am not ashamed to admit that I have some strange, unhealthy celebrity crush on the Hoff and that no food has potentially given me this much excitement since people discovered that Menthos and Diet Coke can form rockets.


     I also cannot wait to go out to my local grocery store and buy these "ice lollies." I have not seen them yet, but if you happen to see them at your local store, leave a comment and let me know where because will be eternally grateful ... and I might even bake you some cupcakes.


I'm hooked on a feeling and I'm high on believing that you're in love with me. Lips as sweet as candy, your taste is on my mind. Girl, you got me thirsty for another cup of wine. Got a bug from you girl but I don't need no cure. I'll just stay affected if I can't be sure. All the good love, when we're all alone. Keep it up girl, yeah, you turn me on. I'm hooked on a feeling! (Hooked on a Feeling, David Hasselhoff) 

No comments:

Post a Comment