Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dexter Morgan ... Get Your Tools Ready.

     Ummmmm, circumstantial evidence. Hellz to the nah. How is Casey Anthony not guilty? Did the jury just get back from a long July 4 weekend and were just like, "Eh, whatever. We've been here too long."


     Seriously! I am at a loss for words. I almost cried when I heard about the verdict ... all she is guilty of is lying to police? Heck! I could be charged with that. "Why no officer, I did not see that the light was red." ... "Underage drinking in that basement? NOOOOO. I didn't see any of that." ... "My sister punching that man screaming about the end of the world and the evilness of all others except Christians. Nope. She didn't do it." Crazy bitch.

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint. I do not feel ashamed. I'm your health, I'm your dream, I'm nothing in between. You know you wouldn't want it any other way. (Bitch, Meredith Brooks)

No comments:

Post a Comment