Monday, July 18, 2011

Gettin' A Little Touchy Feely With The TSA

     A 61-year-old woman in Arizona who is accused of grabbing (and twisting!) the left breast of a Transportation Security Administration employee on Thursday, June 14, is facing a felony count of sexual abuse.
     The woman, Yukari Mihamae, refused to go through the proper screening techniques for her flight and then began arguing with the TSA employee before grabbing and twisting the employee's breast.
     According to MSNBC, police were called and Mihamae admitted to the assault and was arrested.

Photo c/o the AP
     
     I find it interesting that the TSA feel that they can basically do what they please when searching people, yet when the tables are turned, it is a felony. I mean, they basically grope people on a daily basis for a living! And while I do understand their jobs and I find their jobs to be important, and I do agree that airport security should be tight, sometimes it is just over the top. Last month, TSA employees had a 95-year-old woman remove her adult diaper during a pat-down and in April, a six year old girl was patted down, leading to outrage from people all over the place. 
     I think the TSA need to take a look at their procedures, especially when it comes to children and the elderly, and reconsider them. Or else they will be dealing with a lot more angry men and women like Mihamae who will be attacking their employees and grabbing their boobs and kneeing guys in the crotch.

I think I could like you. I already do. Feelings can grow but they can go away too. You're taking my hand, looking into my eyes. Don't be in a rush to get me tonight. I feel something happening. Could this be a spark? To satisfy me, baby, gotta satisfy my heart. Do you know how to touch a girl? If you want me so much, first I have to know - are you thoughtful and kind? Do you care what's on my mind? Or am I just for show? You'll go far in this world if you know how to touch a girl. (How to Touch a Girl, JoJo)


No comments:

Post a Comment