Monday, July 4, 2011

Declarin' Independence Like A Buncha' Bosses

Happy 4th of July!
Enjoy a day of food, fun, friends, and FIREWORKS! 
(Don't you just love alliteration ... It makes everything so ... amusing!)


Well I've made up my mind that I want you to be the one, the one I wanna be with when I'm 92. 'Cuz I know, you know it can't get much better. Fireworks flying whenever we're together. I know, you know, that I know you love me. 'Cuz I know, you know it can't get much better. Fireworks flying whenever we're together. I know, you know, that I know you love me.  (Fireworks, Plain White T's)


You thought I was going to use Katy Perry, didn't you? ... Oh, well, even though I love Katy, this PWT's song is totally one of my faves, so I couldn't resist sharing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment