Sunday, July 24, 2011

If Taylor Swift Ran My Life ...

     I saw T-Swizzle last night with my girls and it was amazinggggggggg. She put on a great show and I am more than certain now that her songs, new and old, could be rearranged to write a soundtrack for my life.
     And here it is ...


     The opening scene, starting with my birth (yepppp, T-Swift is that good) would be "A Place In This World."
     Then as I start growing up and there are scenes of my family and I throughout my childhood, it would be a combination of "Best Day" and "Never Grow Up."
     When that horrible, disgusting, stomach-turning time called middle school starts ... First comes the tear-jerker "Tied Together With A Smile" ... and then it just goes and pulls out the T-Bitchness with "Mean" and "Better Than Revenge."
      High school starts with the amazing "Fifteen" ... and, in my high school experience, moved onto "Sparks Fly." Then, get ready for this roller coaster if you can follow it ... "You Belong With Me" ... "Teardrops On My Guitar" ... and onto "Dear John" (straight up with the FIREWORKS she blew up during the concert last night ... OH YEAH, that bad!)


     College would be "Change" and at graduation time, "Long Live."
     Let's skip ahead a few years and throw "Enchanted" on there for the moment I meet (or met, who are you to know my secrets?!) the man of my dreams (whether he knows it or not, hypothetically ... OH MAN, I'm full of secrets today!) ... because I simply love that song ... and it's so wonderfully romantic.
     And end it with "Love Story."
     And there you go. My Taylor Swift Life.

If it's not like the movies, that's how it should be, yeah. When he's the one, I'll come undone, and my world will stop spinning, and that's just the beginning, yeah. (Not Like The Movies, Katy Perry)

No comments:

Post a Comment