Thursday, September 29, 2011

... Take Boston Out Of The Ball Game ...

Peace Out, Boston!


Too bad your game unraveled in the last minute.
Oh wait ... I don't give a {censorship}.


     The games last night couldn't have been any better (unless, of course, the Yanks won) ... They played out like movies. I wish I could find some video to post (especially because I'd like to see some replays of the last innings of the games) but there aren't any videos posted yet! Sad times ... 
     Oh well ... Just imagine that the Sox choked and gave away 2 to the Orioles in the last inning to lose by 1 ... and that the Yanks lost by 1 in the 12th inning to the Rays.

Don't let anyone say that it's just a game - for I've seen other teams and it's never the same. When you're born in Chicago, you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. Our heroes wear pinstripes. Heroes in blue. Give us the chance to feel like heroes too. Forever we'll win and if we should lose, we know someday we'll go all the way. Yeah, someday we'll go all the way. (All The Way, Eddie Vedder)


PS. This is my 100th blog post. Am I supposed to get a gift or something? ... I'd say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment