Saturday, September 3, 2011

Back To Rutgers ... The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year?

     September 1, 2011... Started my first day of the third semester of grad school, so here I gooooo. I am sooooo super excited. I love school! I love college! I love it here. I love football games. I love Union Street. I love the grease trucks. I love Easton Ave. I love everything about my University. Anyone who knows me could tell you that I could go on and on and on and on for days about it ...


     Oh wait. I just remembered. I'm not in college, anymore. OH SHITTTTTTTT. While other people are running around living the life ...


Strolling up and down Easton Ave. trying to find a party (do somethin' crazy, do somethin' crazy!), hangin' at the Grease Trucks 'til 2 am (FRESHMEN, FRESHMEN!), chillin' on their porches on Union Street, and registering for FREE UNDERGRADUATE football tickets ... I'm hatin' on them and thinking this ...


     Why did I have to graduate? ... Ugh. Sad times.

R U. The college where dreams are made of. There's nothing we can't do 'cuz we're in RU. We will make you feel brand new. These Knights will inspire you. Let's hear it for RU, RU, RU. (Rutgers State of Mind, Deuce1s)


Side Note: I do not actually hate grad school and I would suggest to anyone considering a masters in Communication to check out the Rutgers MCIS Program. It really is an amazing program with amazing opportunities. I just really, really, really loved college ... and I really, really, really miss it a whole dang lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment