Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What Are Little Girls Made Of? ... Sugar And Spice And A Little Racism?

     This little girl is going to have trouble acclimating into society ... where there are not only little black girls and little black boys, but also Asian ones, and Hispanic ones, and even Native American ones (OH MY!)



     I wonder if she'd be okay just riding a scooter instead of a bike because I hear you can do that if you magically turn black at four ... Or if she'd be okay turning like a green M&M instead of like a brown one? ...
     SERIOUSLY ... I love the things this Dad is telling his three year old kid! Perfect breeding ground for the future racists of America.

And I told about equality, and it's true, either you're wrong or you're right. But if you're thinkin' about my baby, it don't matter if you're black or white. (Black or White, Michael Jackson)

No comments:

Post a Comment