Friday, May 4, 2012

Too Booby-Licious For YouTube

     Hey All. It's been awhile ... But it's getting down to the wire for me and my thesis is due in ... a week. AHHHHHHH. So I've been crazy busy!!! Research, research, and research. That's all I've been doing ... But I'm taking a few minutes out of my time to comment on this.


     Not the video in general ... But the fact that this past week the video was banned from YouTube for violating its nudity policy. Ummmm ... As far as I can tell, Kate Upton is not naked in this video - damn near close to it, but not naked. The woman is a bikini model what do they expect her to be wearing in most of her videos? She is barely recognizable in clothing.
     There are hundreds of videos on YouTube of women in bikinis dancing that have not been banned - so why her? She's too sexy? Too curvy (don't even get me started on how she's being called the new face of modeling because she's "voluptuous"). It's ridiculous. 
     On Wednesday, YouTube brought the video back with an age restriction ... but apparently that was a mistake too ... because by the end of the day that was gone too. Can we cool it with the double standards here? Yes, the woman has boobs. Yes, they are jiggling around. Yes, she is famous. How does that make her naked - because last time I checked if you are violating a nudity policy ... I'd assume you'd have to be naked.

I don't think your ready for this jelly. I don't think your ready for this jelly. I don't think for this. Is my body too bootylicious for ya, baby? (Bootylicious, Destiny's Child)


No comments:

Post a Comment