Friday, April 20, 2012

Shameful Business Tactics

     Just read about an entrepreneurial student at the University of Michigan who started her own company ... which I find ingenious. It has everything you need to grab the attention of college students ... affordability ($5), accessibility (just call and she's there), and usefulness (WAIT FOR IT ...)


     Now back when I was at Rutgers we had something scarily similar to this - surprisingly provided to us by Rutgers ... It was called the Knight Mover. Lovingly entitled the "Drunk Bus" by students. You would stumble out of whatever God-forsaken place you were in, call that lovely little number that your Orientation Leaders made you program into your cells as an incoming student, and it would give you door-to-door service (for free, might I add), any time between 3 and 7 am. Unfortunately, we were not offered the bottle of water or Plan B coupon. I'm sure that would have helped a lot of people out.
     Personally, I think this Michigan girl is onto something with her company ... If her Walk Of Shame Shuttle is as popular as the Knight Mover was, she may have to expand in the near future.

They said what you drinking? Let me buy you a couple of rounds. And I said what you thinking - I ain't the type of girl to get down but I can party with ya and bring my girls aside. Tell the bartender bring the ice and let them know I'm on Patron Tequila, I'm drunk on margaritas. (Patron Tequila, Paradiso Girls ft. Lil Jon, Eve)

No comments:

Post a Comment