Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sexy, Sassy, Smart, and Sweet ... Meet Ms. Brown!

     I have always been a fan of the M&Ms commercials so I was crazy excited to hear that a super sassy new M&M lady will be hitting the tube come Super Bowl Sunday equipped with super chic plastic rims and sky high white stilettos. This M&M has style to die for.


     In addition to her style, this M&M is also a lady with ambition. Just look at her official business card right here. She's the CCO, Chief Chocolate Officer, at M&M. Her business cards are more professional than mine!


     Seriously cannot wait for Sunday ... I bet Ms. Brown is gonna blow her colleagues out the water with her commercials, and that will take a lot, because, I mean, there have been some great ones by Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, and Blue already. 
     Here are some of my faves.





So, baby come to me, show me who you are. Sweet to me like sugar to my heart. I'm cravin' for you. I'm missin' you like candy. (Candy, Mandy Moore)

No comments:

Post a Comment