Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Zac Efron ... Milk Done His Body Good.

     All I have to say is ... Hot Damn, Zac Efron. You've come a long way since High School Musical, where you did nothing for me.


     Waiting for this movie to come out this Spring is what will get me through these next few months full of thesis crap, internship busy-ness, and working two jobs.


Well, the flag of piracy flew from my mast, my sails were set wing to wing. I had a jukebox graduate for first mate. She couldn't sail but she sure could sing. I pushed B-52 and bombed them with the blues with my gear set stubborn on standing. Well, I broke all the rules, strafed my old high school, and never once gave thought to landing. And I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, but when they said, "Come down," I threw up. Ooh ... growin' up. (Growin' Up, Bruce Springsteen)

No comments:

Post a Comment