Thursday, January 26, 2012

This Class ... Best Thing I Never Had.

     When I went to Rutgers back in the day (yes, I consider myself old enough to say that even though I only graduated 2 years ago) and I wanted to take a bullshit class, I signed up for Rocks for Jocks or Dinosaurs (yes, that existed and it was the hardest class I took in 4 years - don't laugh) ... Now these spoiled kids can take a class called Politicizing Beyonce
     WTF does that mean?
     Apparently Lady B is pushing the boundaries of race, gender, and sex. I can give you a list of people in Hollywood who do that ... who DID that. I want to take a class on MJ. That would be freakin' interesting.
     But, I mean, who cares, right? If Rutgers wants to pay this doctoral student to teach a bunch of undergrads about how Beyonce tells us that girls run the world while being single ladies, while never once worrying if she were a boy, then so be it, because she does it all while being loud and proud and hella bootylicious ...


     For the record, if I were gonna name this class, I'd call it ... How Beyonce Backs That Thang Up ... And Changes The World. Just a thought for next semester.

Her voice is echoed in my mind. I count the days 'til she is mine. Can't tell my friends 'cuz they will laugh. I love a member of the staff and I fight my way to the front of the class to get the best view of her ass. I drop a pencil on the floor. She bends down and shows me more. That's what I go to school for even though it is a real bore. You can call me crazy. I know that she craves me. That's what I go to school for. (That's What I Go To School For, Busted)

No comments:

Post a Comment