Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BSB in NYC ... Don't pretend it's NBD.

    So I'm currently in Lake George, NY for a little vaca but as always when it comes to BSB there is no waiting ... and yesterday BSB announced that they will be performing TOGETHER in Central Park on August 31 for the Good Morning America concert series.
     Now I have tried in the past to attend these concerts and it never works out because they start at 7 am and getting to the city is a hassle but I don't care if I need to sleep next to a hobo in Central Park overnight in order to make this happen ... because there is no way this can be missed. This is the concert to begin the next phase of BSB greatness. (And, yes, I say "next phase" because I choose to believe that they will never, ever stop making music for their fans even if they are 80 and attached to oxygen tanks).
     So ... I just needed to share that bit of news with everyone ... and here are the boys with the announcement, in case you missed it.


     (Did anyone else get chills and tear up when they just sang a little bit of "I Want It That Way" ... Because I certainly did ... and that's coming from a die hard fan who goes by the notion that "I Want It That Way" is the worst song they ever released. Yeah, I'll say it. Pshhhh ... Whateva.)

Guess who just got back today - them wild-eyed boys that had been away. Haven't changed, haven't much to say, but man, I still think them cats are crazy. They were asking if you were around. How you was, where you could be found. Told them you were living downtown, driving all the old men crazy. The boys are back in town. The boys are back in town. (Boys Are Back In Town, Thin Lizzy)


No comments:

Post a Comment