Saturday, June 16, 2012

... And Then There Were Five (As There Should Be)

     Can we talk about how I never wrote a freak-out post about this? I'm not sure how that happened ... It must have been because of the thesis-ing and graduating and working and the rushing around (which I wrote about in the last post ... see what I mean ... It causes problems!) ... But seeing as how I seem to document all things BSB ... I will freak-out in 3 ... 2 ... 1.
     KEVIN'S BACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!


     And BSB are releasing a new album ... which will basically solve all the world's problems. I have nothing left to ask for ... All my prayers have been answered. Life is good. Everything is in sync. The world is at ease. 

On this perfect day - nothing's standing in my way. On this perfect day - when nothing can go wrong. It's the perfect day - tomorrow's gonna come too soon. I could stay forever as I am on this perfect day. (Perfect Day, Hoku)

No comments:

Post a Comment