Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Let's Get Behind and Cheer The Yankees!

     The New York Yankees are on the road to 28 World Championships ... But they could face elimination as early as tonight ... as they try to avoid getting knocked out of the playoffs.


     As of right now, in the bottom of the forth, the score is 2-1 Yanks ... Let's just hope they can keep it up ... Because, as Lady Gaga would say, this is their last shot before they kiss the other side.

It's time to feel the rush, to push the dangerous. I'm gonna run back to, to the edge with you ... I'm on the edge of glory and I'm hanging on a moment with you. I'm on a edge with you. Another shot, before we kiss the other side, tonight, yeah babe. Tonight, yeah baby. I'm on the edge of something final we call tonight. (Edge of Glory, Lady Gaga)

No comments:

Post a Comment