Monday, October 21, 2013

Regrets Con Cuervo

     Hey Jose Cuervo, I just saw this advertisement ...


     And I just have one question, are you seriously basing the sale of your product on the whole premise of no regrets? I mean it's a great concept and everything ... But I am pretty sure tequila has been the reason for a plethora of regrets on many people's laundry lists of "SHIT I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE." I mean, I am no expert or anything but hasn't everyone had a Pee-Wee Herman-ish tequila moment in their life? 


     I mean I'm not saying that people should be blaming it on the (a-a-a-a-al-)alcohol on the daily or anything ... That would be alcoholism ... But I am saying that I have seen tequila do some strange things to some very normal people ... So, Jose, here's to living life with a few regrets. Ain't nothing to be ashamed of.

She can handle any champagne brunch, a bridal shower with Bacardi punch, jello shooters full of Smirnoff --- But tequila makes her clothes fall off. (Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off, Joe Nicols)


No comments:

Post a Comment