Friday, September 27, 2013

An Open Birthday Wish To Google



Dear Google,

     You turn the ripe old age of 15 today ... and despite being stuck dead in the middle of your teenage years and having been the most popular kid in the class for the past few years, you have not turned around and started to curse out your users or to try new styles ... You consistently do what you do best - search out the answers to our hard pressed questions that we need to know immediately.

     I am not sure about everyone else on this little planet called Earth who have made use of your intelligence but I  will be celebrating this auspicious day - your quincenera, if you will - by utilizing your skills for the betterment of myself. I will Google my own name, stalk cute guys I work with (or who work at Starbucks ... or who I meet on the subway ... or who I just happen to get a business card from in random situations on any given day), and figure out if Lindsay Lohan has attended her scheduled court dates for the current month. Because we all know this information is critical and that you know best!

     Hell, if I'm ever unsure if a dude is right for me, I'm game with getting your advice on that too! And other people should be too! "Will this relationship work out?" ... "Is my hair too red?" ... "How do chickens reproduce?" ... "Why does my butt hurt?" ... All acceptable questions for you, my young friend. No question is too strange or inappropriate. And I love that about you.

     Thank you for your years of answers, Google.

Love,
Nazzle Dazzle


I'm in love with Google Plus. I'm judgmental on Google Plus. Here's another douchebag and another loser that didn't make my Google Plus! (The Google+ Song, Kayla Sarian)

No comments:

Post a Comment