Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's Not His Baby, Baby, Baby. Ohhhh.

     Y'all knew it was coming ... My rant on this Biebs story. Y'all just didn't know when! Sorry, but grad school has been OWNING my life. But, here it is. The "IT AIN'T HIS" rant!
     Now I'm sure at this point, you all have heard about this trifling bitch Mariah Yeater who is claiming that Justin Bieber fathered her 3-month-old son, after some 30-second bathroom tryst. This comes after she claimed the child was fathered by her ex-boyfriend (who, in case you are wondering, she beat and then ended up being arrested for battery when he denied being the father).
     Oh yeahhhhh, Justin Bieber was her SECOND CHOICE BABY DADDY!


     Now, here's my thing. If you are going to make up some crazy-ass story to get yourself some 15 minutes of fame and some dolla dolla bills in your pocket then at least pick a better celebrity ... Because I mean, come on, we all know the Biebs is all about being virgin unless you are definitely ready and you are absolutely with someone you loveeeeee (ermmmm ... Selena Gomez, anyone!?). AND, on top of that, this woman's 3-month-old child would have been conceived when the Biebs was 16 years old, and she was 19!!!! WHAT?! She's willing to be convicted of statutory rape for this!?
     GIRLLLLL, you all kinds of crazy.

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Dept./AP

     I am interested to see where this story ends up going because I know right now Justin Bieber is simply denying that he knows her and that the baby is his ... (OBVI, because it's TRUE). But this woman seems like a total loony basket, so I am just wondering if the Biebs will ever succumb and take the paternity test. Or if this crazy will end up trailing him on the road because, I mean, its not too hard to track down a celeb. What do you really need to do? Google them? 
     Actually, that's pretty scary. I don't want to give any more crazines any ideas. 

Don't need that TMZ all in our privacy. Use them lips for kissin' girl if you wanna ride with me, and if you wanna tell somebody then we can call the whole thing off, no problem. You can go your way and I'll go mine but I'd rather spend a little time with you, yeah ... I don't wanna see you tweet about J.B 'cause the only people that know is you and me ... So, tell me are you gonna kiss, kiss and tell? (Kiss and Tell, Justin Bieber)


No comments:

Post a Comment