Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving To All

Today I Am Thankful For ...

 * My Family 
(who I drive insane but love me anyway.)
* My Friends 
(who occasionally drive ME insane but I love anyway!)
* My Health 
(which is back and better than ever ... minus this cold!)
* My Faith 
(which whether it wanes, always comes back stronger.)
* My Incredible Co-Workers 
(at ALL my jobs that I am lucky to have.)
* My Cohorts 
(who get me through each and every semester and keep me sane ...)
* My Professors 
(who push me to use my brain that has healed so very nicely.)
* My Sisters
(who help me remember to live by our AXO standards.)

And, last but not least ...

* Shoes
(which give me something pretty to look forward to buying!)

I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving filled with food, fun, and family! Enjoy it!

Somedays we forget to look around us. Somedays we can't see the joy that surrounds us. So caught up inside ourselves - we take when we should give. So for tonight, we pray for what we know can be. And on this day, we hope for what we still can't see. It's up to us to be the change. And even though we all can still do more, there's so much to be thankful for. (Thankful, Josh Groban)


No comments:

Post a Comment