Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sorority Life

     For all the Greeks out there who lived the Greek life or who are living it now or for those who continue to live it as an alumni ... You know truly lived all the tenets of Greek life ... For those who were (or are) leaders on campus, for those who excelled in academics, for those who woke up at 6 am on a Saturday  morning to do a walk or a run or a river clean-up or any other of the hundreds of community service events that just happened to be at 6 am on a Saturday morning (or conveniently on a Thursday night), and for those of you who still truly believe that Greek life gave you some of those friends you can't live without ... Here's a fun little song for you (especially for you ladies) to sing along with and remember the glory days!

Shout Out To A CHI O!


My my my little ADPi, Kappa Delta, Tri Delts - you look so fine. Oooo, don't know what I'm gonna do around those Zeta's, Theta's, Chi O's and little Phi Mu's. Hey yeah,  hey yeah. My my sorority girl. My my sorority girl. (My Sorority Girl - Luke Bryan)

No comments:

Post a Comment