Monday, April 22, 2013

To A Better Week ...

     This week we have seen too much tragedy and heartbreak and violence the world over. Like I said in my previous post, from Boston to Baghdad, my heart goes out to the victims of senseless violence and loathsome crimes that have been committed.
     I pray for the departed, for the maimed and recovering, as well as for the souls of the criminals across the world who carry out these horrific acts. I believe that everyone deserves a prayer.
     Here's to a better, more peaceful week. Smile at a stranger. Hug a friend. Call a relative. Do whatever it takes to make this world a little better. A little more peaceful. A little more accepting. A little happier.
     We could all use it.


Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me, where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me. (Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Judy Garland)



No comments:

Post a Comment