Friday, March 2, 2012

Rhyme Time, Damn He's Fine

     Today is Dr. Seuss's birthday and I suggest everyone crawl up with their favorite Seuss adventure (because we all have one!) and just be a kid again!!! Or you can watch this ... and feel awful about growing up.
     I believe last year, I wrote how my fave Seussical book is "Oh, The Places You'll Go" ... and it still is. ENJOY!


     Also, Justin Bieber turned 18 yesterday ... So I am officially, legally allowed to say that he is super adorable ... and, yes, I'd marry him for his money. Justin, call me.
     Happy Belated Bieber Birthday Day!!!!

Hey, I just met you and this is crazy but here’s my number, so call me (maybe). It’s hard to look right at you, baby, but here’s my number, so call me (maybe). Hey, I just met you and this is crazy but here’s my number, so call me (maybe). And all the other boys try to chase me but here’s my number, so call me (maybe). (Call Me Maybe, Carly Rae Jepsen)


PS. Click the link for the official video! It's hilarious. I can't find it to post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment